Where to start? How about.....10/10/10. Because it's a fun date and it's the day we Baptized Marcus. :) I already posted a little about the day so here's a few pictures.
Marcus celebrated his first Halloween on Saturday the 30th because I had to work on the 31th. We really didn't do much. In fact I didn't even dress him up. He had a couple of cute onsies to wear and some halloween jammies. But that's about it. It was cold and rainy and I didn't need the candy! So we just stopped by Grandma and Grandpa's to say hello and then called it a night.
November was pretty quiet until Thanksgiving. We started the morning out by cheering for Aunt Liz. She entered a 5K so we headed to the finish line to see her. She finished in 34ish minutes and the temp that morning was a balmy 8 degrees. Marcus was the only warm one among us since I had him in his snow suit.
Later that day we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's for some yummy food and to look at the Black Friday ads. It was nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment