While we're waiting to get a court date to finalize Little M's adoption, I thought I'd do a picture dump since I haven't posted any in a while. Obviously most of these are Little M, but I did include pix of the wedding cake I did on New Year's Day.

Getting ready for bathtime

The reason it's so damn hard for me to go to work everyday.

Were these lights made in China? They're TASTY!!

OH momma, you and that camera are funny!

Lookin' like a little skater dude in his "Chucks"

Merry Chirstmas from us! (Little M says: "You're telling me some GUY is going to break in through the chimney, and you're O.K. with that???")

Cousin "twins" on Christmas Eve in jammies

Merry Christmas!!!!!

First attempt at solid food

First time holding the bottle by himself

Close up of the Trinity knot

Top view

Front view
Its about time we got some pictures! Your such a good mommy, hang in there and call me if you need anything, even just a chocolate bar.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a dang cutie patootie! I want to squish him again.
ReplyDeleteThe cake looks great! good job with a shitty week and no sleep.