We have a court date!!!!
I was so stinking excited to get this phone call. It only took a week longer than I thought. I was home alone with Little M when the call came in. As soon as I saw the caller ID I started yelling, "It's the lawyer, it's the lawyer!!!". Little M thought that was funny and started to giggle. I quickly composed myself and answered. The assistant gave me the date and time. I confirmed what I heard her say three times before I wrote it down and then confirmed one more time. She told me she was going to mail a letter with the details so I could read them there. Bless her!
When I hung up the phone I started jumping and dancing all over and singing, "We have a court date, we have a court date!" Again, Little M is the only other person home. Good thing he thinks I'm hilarious! He started to giggle again, only now with my dancing, he decided kicking his legs and flapping his arms was a good thing to do too. So we did a happy dance together and then called Mr. Temmie first and then all our other family.
We are so excited for February 17th!!!!! (just a side note- that is exactly 6 months from the day we were granted custody of this little guy.)
No comments:
Post a Comment