Tuesday, April 19, 2011

11 months

I have an eleven month old baby. How in the world did that happen?? This time last year I was coming to grips with having a child free life. I was focused on finishing my Bachelor's degree and moving forward with my teaching career. I had just started blogging (Happy blog-o-versary to me!!) and was feeling all sorts of crafty. I was almost content with my life. Almost. Who would have thought a month later my whole world would be flipped up side down.

Today, I can function on as little as 2 hours of sleep. If I get as much as 5 hours of sleep in a row I feel like I could run a marathon! I constantly worry about Little M's growth, development and future. I melt when he smiles and giggles. Seeing Mr. Temmie play and interact with Little M makes me weak -in -the -knees happy. I am content with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment