I had to work late tonight. I was not thrilled about it, but sometimes you just have to put on your big girl panties and suck it up.
As I was pulling onto my street on the way home, I got really excited about seeing my boys. I couldn't help but smile. I could just imagine the huge smile that would creep across Little M's face as soon as he saw me. And of course I'm always happy to see Mr. Temmie at the end of the day. Well, almost always. ;)
But when I walked in I found that Mr. Temmie a.k.a. Super Papa had already put Little M to bed for the night. I quietly peeked in on him and gave him a kiss. Guess I'll have to save my other snuggles for 3:00 a.m. when he wakes up. :)
It's always nice to go to sleep knowing that at this moment, everything in the Temmie house is just as it should be.
**I'll do a detailed catch up post soon. We've had 'lots of adventures lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment