Friday, January 6, 2012

Reso-what??

I don't do resolutions.

It's just a great way to set myself up for failure! That's not to say I don't buy into the whole new year- new you marketing. I totally do! Yes I will join your gym so I can lose 500 lbs in two weeks and start a new diet to lose 500 more lbs in one day. And I will win the lottery and become debt free all while becoming exceptionally profound and zen like! Hell I spent 45 minutes searching C.raigslist for a treadmill! I guess what it boils down to for me is a starting point to make change.

There are things I would like to do this year. Maybe they will happen, maybe they won't. But I'm going to do my best and that's what matters the most right?

So here's my "To Do" list for 2012:







  • make better food choices



  • be more active



  • start weekly "lesson plans" for Little M (to help with his language development)



  • do a 365 project (Well, 366 since it's a leap year)



  • organize all my closets



  • complete at least 4 or more 5K's



  • save up enough PTO to take a couple of REAL vacations this year


  • Spend more time with Mr. Temmie. You know like a date night?



That should do it for now. Of course I still need to do all the stuff on the sidebar that I said I would do two years ago. Ah well. It'll get done when it gets done!

No comments:

Post a Comment