I have a hot date this Friday and it's not with Mr. Temmie! O.k. so maybe it's more like a "playdate" than a date date. Here's the deal. The new movie Marmaduke opens on Friday. I really want to see it, but would feel like an idiot going without any kids. When I was 20, no problem, who cares!! But now that I'm in my 30's, not-so-much. So, since I don't have any kids, I'm borrowing a niece and nephew and taking them. My niece is so excited and keeps calling the show "Mamatook". I love it! =) I plan to spoil them rotten and then send them home to their parents. Oh and there will be plenty of sugar involved too. =D Although I have to be careful. Last week I went to dinner with this same niece and her mom and by the end of the night little miss had decided she was sleeping over at my house. And the truth is, she's so stinkin' cute I couldn't say no! So if I'm not careful on Friday I could end up with a 3 year old hopped up on sugar sleeping at my house!

The rest of my weekend will consist of cleaning and getting ready for VACATION! I have so much laundry to do I may not see the light of day until Monday morning! But I will get it all done and Mr. Temmie and I will have an awesome road trip to visit his family.
Oh and I'm hoping to work on that tapestry! It seems I have the best intentions every weekend and then run out of time. =( I better get crackin'! Bro-chacho-in-law will be her in 2 weeks!

P.s. I sooo wish this were the one I made. Who knew you could google such a thing and actually find stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment