Friday, May 28, 2010

3-Day weekend...not-so-much

The air is filled with the buzz of a holiday weekend. It's the official start to Summer. And I have to work. The whole weekend. =( Well only a couple hours tomorrow but ALL.DAY on Monday. Oh well, it's premium pay and I will get off early next Friday. Then it will only be one week until VACATION! I'm looking forward to our road trip and visiting family. Then when we get back, there will be more family to see! We get back just in time for my oldest niece's starring role. She will be Annie in a local city's production of Annie. I can't wait. When she sings, I get chills and usually cry. =) It's going to be awesome!

In the mean time I hope you are all gearing up for Summer and have a great holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope work isn't too cruddy! We can't wait to see you!!! Hope all your projects are coming along nicely!! :)

    ReplyDelete