Time to let the secret out. My big project is really a joint effort with Mr. Temmie. After 7 long years of struggle and heart ache we are finally becoming parents. No it's not another furbaby. It a real, honest to goodness, bouncing baby boy! O.k. maybe not bouncing, but he is a fighter!
Meet Marcus Isaiah!
May 19, 2010
1 lb 12 oz.
Meet Marcus Isaiah!
May 19, 2010
1 lb 12 oz.
This little guy was born to a mom who is not ready to take care of him and had the courage to say so. She wanted him placed with someone in her family and Mr. Temmie and I fit the bill.
For those that know me really well, you know I have a hard time keeping secrets. Well I kept this one from most people for almost 6 weeks. It was BRUTAL!! But now that most of our paperwork is complete, including our homestudy, I feel like I can share. That and the fact that he will be discharged from the NICU in 10-14 days makes it all a little more surreal!
I'm headed to California this weekend for a little, o.k. a lot, of snuggle time and reading books. Then I come home for a week or so and head back with Mr. Temmie to bring our little guy home! I'll try to post some more updates this weekend, but I'll have limited access to a computer. But I'll only be gone for 4 days so if I can't post you can put on your big kid panties and wait! ;)
Congrats Momma!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy! Hope your weekend goes well and you get in lots of snuggle time! Take lots of pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh M, this makes me cry! He's such a precious baby. He loves his mommy, that snug time is so good for the both of you. I cant wait to meet him, your going to be a great mom! Love you
ReplyDelete