Now for the part you really care about:
Marcus now weighs 4 lbs. 2 oz. And he ate a whole feeding (40mL) from a bottle yesterday without any desaturations. THIS IS HUGE FOR HIM!!!! Usually he can get about half done before he gets tired and has to have the rest tubed. He also got his 2 month vaccinations. Poor little man! He is also regulating his temp better and they expect him to move to an open warmer by the end of the week. We're still looking at another 10 days or so before he'll be discharged. But in the mean time we are getting all the paperwork filed and in order so that when Marcus is discharged we will get to come straight home (well after a little visit with Mr. Temmie's mom).
And with out further ado....some pictures. =)
OMG he is so sweet!!! I love the pic with his hand in front of his mouth!!!! I can not WAIT to snuggle him myself and sniff up all his newborn baby smell!!! I miss that!!!! Love and prayers your way!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI just want to kiss his cute little cheeks!
ReplyDelete