The theme of the party was a no brainer. Mr. Temmie said "Monkeys" and I said "Deal!". I already found the cake pan (Thank you W.ilton!). I designed my own invitations and now just need to print them. We have all the "activities" for the kids covered and the menu is just about set. And then I found this:
It totally doesn't match the theme of the party. But my inner M.artha St.ewart is pitching a 2-year old fit, yelling "You have to make this, you have to! We NEEED it for the party!!!"
The way I see it (translate that to justify it not matching), is this could be a save and re-use decoration for EVERY birthday party. :)
So I'm going to make it. Just as soon as I catch up on my other crafts..... =/
You could use it for Kate's graduation party!
ReplyDeleteI used to plan like crazy for the birthdays but as they got older, it got crazy and i didn't have the energy.
Remember Kate's first birthday?
Hey there, You might not remember me but we met at Liz's house at a bbq last summer. I just found your blog with A's help. Anyway, I love this balloon wreath. Did you ever make it? And I can totally relate to the Inner Martha Stewart screaming for something you NEED to make.
ReplyDelete