Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Healing

Little M is getting better. He's back to room air when awake and only 1/4L when sleeping. He's got the spark back in his attitude and has had me in stitches laughing the last few days.

I'm getting better too. I no longer feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest and head.

Now if we could just find a new car. I think that is the last piece of the puzzle and the chaos will be done.

We went car shopping last night. Mr. Temmie is in charge since he's the "car guy". We went to 3 different dealerships and Mr. Temmie test drove several vehicles. I didn't want to deal with getting a car seat in and out, or a toddler getting in and out. So Little M and I stayed behind and walked all over the place. He explored everything he could. By the time we got home he was filthy! But he had fun. :) I was exhausted! I think tonight I'm going to see if Grandma can watch him for a while so we can look some more. I'd really like to get this wrapped up today! That way I can focus on getting the house clean, grocery shopping, and prepping for the 5K I'm registered for on Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment