Wednesday, April 21, 2010
New Quarter resolution?
Back at the beginning of the year, hubby and I made the typical resolution to get healthy and lose weight. We even went so far as to join a gym. We waited until the buzz of the New Year died down a bit and the end of January started exercising. We were doing really well and actually went to the gym at least 3 days a week for an hour or more. I lost 12 lbs rather quickly. We also started eating better. If we were putting all that effort into exercise we thought we'd better eat right as to not defeat our efforts. Then I caught a cold. I needed to take a small break to get better and it became very clear who the motivator was in our house. I started feeling better and then hurt my foot. Down again. And just as my foot got better, I got a sinus infection. Talk about bad luck mixed in with a little excuse not to go!! So that all started the end of February. It's now mid-April. High time we got our arses in gear and headed back to the gym. I'm hoping by posting this here it will be another motivation factor. That and the fact that hubs and I want to run/walk a 5K in June. I know I can do it and in just over an hour. So now I want to see if I can do it in under an hour! GAME ON!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go Team Temmie!!! You can do it!
ReplyDelete