Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Projects: Update

So I still have no time to craft. =( I so badly want to get into my craft room and create something spectacular. Damn work and homework keeps getting in the way. Not to mention potty training the new puppy and making sure the other pooch isn't feeling neglected! But in all this chaos I did manage to get a tutu made. Funny how that wasn't even on my original list. Oh well! Anyway, it was for my 6 month old neice who lives in another state. She looked PRECIOUS in it. I just hope her mom can take her to get professional pics done since my quick snapshots do her and the tutu no justice! I will leave you with one photo that's too sweet not to share. Seriously, baby feet are the CUTEST!!!! =)








P.S. did you see I added the list to the sidebar?!?!? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment