Thursday, April 8, 2010

PROJECTS!!!

I've been feeling very crafty lately but haven't done a whole lot about it. I have a list of several projects that are either started and not finished or waiting for me to start them. Maybe if I make a list I can motivate my inner Martha and get some of these done.

First things first though. I have GOT to clean my craft room. It exploded right before Christmas and it hasn't recovered yet. =(

So here's the list. Let's see what I can get done! =)

1. Clean craft room
2. Make onsie dresses for niece
3. Finish baby book for niece
4. Make tapestry for bro-in-law
5. Re-upholster chair and ottoman
6. Finish yarn-haired baby dolls (3 of them!)
7. Stitch days of the week towels


Hmmm. I wonder if I should somehow add this to the sidebar and keep a running list so I don't forget anything....

1 comment:

  1. Lists Lists and more Lists! So little to do and so much time to do it... scratch that and reverse it, there never feels like there's enough time, ever!

    ReplyDelete