- I must say though the fact that it's lighter, later helps. I LURVE daylight savings time. I can't wait for the temps to warm up a bit so Mr. Temmie and I can sit on the front porch oasis we created with Little M. I also am really itching to go for walks in the evening. My mom and sisters bought us the car seat/stroller combo as a shower gift and I'm ready to add some miles to that stroller's tires! Of course I say all this and I woke up to snow this morning. It's March 22 for crying out loud! Time to turn up the heat a little and go barefoot! That reminds me...I need to get a pedicure. =)
- I entered Little M in a photo contest with a local studio. The winner gets a free session and CD with all the images. Little M took the lead right away. Things did get a little close a few hours before voting ended. But in the end, Little M ran away with the contest. We go on April 6th to get our new family photos. There was one comment made about the whole contest just being a popularity contest. Thing is, out of the 125 votes Little M received, I only know about 30 of them. So in this case it wasn't about who we know, it's about the fact that I have the cutest little baby in the world!
See what I mean?!?
He's kind of cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love daylight savings too. Can't wait for it to be 80 degrees three days in a row so I can run around barefoot ; ]
He is the cutest kid around!!!! I am so in love with him!!!! Evening walks are the best!!! Good luck with the colds and sleepless nights. It will be over soon and then you'll miss the night time visits. ;)
ReplyDelete