So one of two things happened last night. Either I finally got a decent amount of sleep OR my body has finally adapted to functioning on less than 5 hours of consecutive sleep.
I've had quite the kick in my step today! I didn't fall asleep during the ride to work today (don't worry, I wasn't driving!). I was quite peppy and even made Mr. Temmie laugh a few times!
OR this could be the universe preparing me for the day. Once I walked through the front doors of my office building it's been non-stop. Phone calls and emails and vendors, OH MY! I was surprised I even had 15 miuntes to heat my lunch and eat.
I guess the real test is to see if I can get past the giant wall of drowsiness that is rapidly approaching. You know the one that nut company advertises about. Where if you don't eat their almonds at 3:00 p.m. the girls from the Addicted to Love video will show up and give you a makeover. Yea. I can see that wall and it's getting bigger by the second. Good thing my work day is over in 3 hours.
And hey! If this flow of people doesn't slow down the time will fly!
No comments:
Post a Comment