Thursday, May 19, 2011

One year old

Dear Little M,



I can't believe you are one year old. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed since your daddy and I got the phone call telling us you were born. I still remember that day as clear as ever and I always will. It was the best day ever!




In the last 52 weeks you have fought and won more battles than most people will face in a lifetime. You beat every odd and came out with a bigger and brighter smile. I watch you in amazement every day. I love to hear you giggle and this new talking thing you have going? Makes me melt. Your tiny little voice is music to my ears!




Everything you do is cute or sweet. I want to tell everyone I know about every tiny thing you do. I know it's annoying. I used to hate listening to people go on about their kids. But I get it now. Every thing about you is precious to me.




I know we are going to have many more battles to come. But we'll get through it and we'll be stronger for it.




I love you to the moon and back! Happy birthday sweet baby boy!






No comments:

Post a Comment