Friday, March 23, 2012
Ouch.
I was in a car accident today. A really bad one. Basically, I was trying to get into the center lane to merge into Westbound traffic and an idiot decided to bypass all the Eastbound traffic by driving in the center lane. He hit me nearly head on. His airbags deployed, mine did not. Both our vehicles are most likely totalled. Little M was in the car with me. He is just fine. I'm beat. to. sh!t. I have a bruise across my chest that looks just like the seatbelt that caused it. Thank God I was wearing it. The other guy got a bloody nose from his airbags. I don't know if there were any other injuries. We're waiting for the insurance to determine percentage of fault since we were both given citations. Mine was for failure to yeild. His was for traveling in the center lane. I'm going to fight mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment