Tuesday, March 27, 2012

While we wait....

Last night I was making dinner and Little M was in his high chair having a small snack. He loves him some banana!! So I gave him several slices of banana to hold him over.

As I cooked I was having a conversation with Little M. I asked how his day was, if he'd had fun with his Aunts looking for counter tops, etc. He of course replyed in jibberish since he doesn't really talk yet. But the IDEA of conversation was there so it was all good.

Then I noticed what he was doing. He hit another developmental milestone. I cried the happiest tears. He was STACKING his banana slices. It was four high when I saw it. He gave me the proudest smile as I praised his banana stack.


And then he smashed the whole thing into the tray. Love that kid!!!

1 comment: