Little M's sweat test results are back. I'm so glad they came back so quickly. And PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!! He does not have cystic fibrosis!!!
What a relief that is. I feel like I can take a deep breath for the fist time in about a week.
And on top of that great news... Things with the accident seem to be calming down too. We settled with our insurance for the total loss of vehicle. They cut us a check today. Little M's injury claim (or lack there of!) was closed and he was issued a settlement (crazy!!). My worst injury is a bruised muscle in my chest from the seat belt. I'm finally able to move a little better and not AS sore. I still hurt like hell, but it's getting better.
The other driver's insurance is claiming we are 50/50 liable for the accident. My insurance is calling bull sh!t it's more like 70/30. 70 for the other guy, 30 for me. I agree with my insurance of course! So they are going to fight with the other company to get things worked out.
And I'm still going to fight my ticket. How can you cite someone for "failure to yield" when they are in fact YIELDING!?!?!?!
And we still have to make time to see Mr. Temmie's grandpa one more time. He was diagnosed with Mesothelioma and stage 4B Skin Cancer. He doesn't have much time left. Hoping he finds peace and comfort soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment