For Little M's big 2 party we decided to go with a construction theme. Mostly because I saw a cake with that theme and HAD to make it. And Little M still doesn't have an opinion on what we do so I'm taking advantage while I still can! ;)
Here's a list of what my big kid is up to these days:
- 21 pounds even (almost on the curve!)
- 29 inches tall
- Well baby check up went great, Dr. J thinks he's a rock star, I agree!
- Still running everywhere
- climbing (Lord help my heart!)
- Charming the pants off of everyone he meets
- Following commands/understands what I say when I tell him something
- Was still not talking too much until I asked Dr. J about speech therapy. Then he yelled "I wanna go bye-bye!!!". Dr. J isn't to worried about his speech. ;)
- Now says: Dada, Daddy, Dog, Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaama (only in a whining tone!), bug, night-night, bye-bye, BOO!, and mine. I'm pretty sure NO! is up next
- Oh he dropped the F-bomb too. But only once and we didn't react (at least not in front of him!) so maybe he forgot?? Hope, hope!
- Can throw a temper tantrum like no other! Complete with banging his head against the wall and then laying down on the floor. Seriously, WHERE DO THEY LEARN THAT!!!!!
- Has overcome his aversion to sugar. DAMN! He had his first s.lurpee and is now hooked!
And here's the pic from the big 2 party. And yes I was accused of being An Overachiever Mom. Just because I may or may not have hand-made every sign and barricade at the party. ;)
| Again, thank you P.interest! |
| My birthday boy! |
| I think he finally gets the concept of opening presents. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment