So not much is new and exciting right now. O.k. that's a lie, I'm working on a huge project right now, but the end result is a surprise so I can't share the details yet. But I will soon. =D
In the mean time I had some fun last weekend. I made some adorable dresses for my niece. I started with a couple of onsies and some extra fabric. One of my sisters helped with a pattern but after that it was all me. I'll post pics later tonight since I don't have the camera with me. I also finally made my mother-in-law's mother's day present. Good thing she lives in another state and is cool with getting a late gift! I made a wreath with painted clay pots. It's so cute. Again, no pics with me so I'll add them later.
I got some house cleaning done too. I was going to plant my veggie garden but thank goodness I didn't! The worst snow storm rolled in Sunday night and by Monday morning there was about an inch of snow on the ground. The local weather guy said it's the latest recorded measurable storm. Happy May 24th I guess!
And finally...today is a big day. May 25th is the day Mr. Temmie and I went on our first date...9 years ago. So to celebrate, I'm having a root canal. Isn't that sooooo romantic?!?!
Love ya Mr. Temmie! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment