Friday, January 28, 2011

Too funny

Little M is a chick magnet. There's no denying it. This kid has women crossing a crowded room just to get a good look at his squishy cheeks and stunning eyelashes.

Last Sunday, Mr. Temmie was sitting at a table in our parish hall while I was helping the ladies group with craft night sign ups. At one point I looked over to see no less than 9 women crowded around Little M oohing and ahhing over him. Total chick magnet.

As soon as I was done with sign ups I joined my boys. Some of the women that had been drawn in by Little M were sitting at the table across from us. One of the ladies kept telling me how precious and cute and adorable Little M is. Uh, hello? I spend hours staring at this kid. I'm well aware how handsome he is! But I thanked her and went about my business. Then the lady next to her said, "Well he is a spitting image of his daddy! There's no question there as to who his daddy is!"

It took everything in me not to bust a gut laughing. :)

3 comments:

  1. Too funny!! But he really does have familial (sp?) resemblance to Mr. Temmie!!! So glad that he's reeling in the ladies for Mr Temmie! ;) Squish him for me!! I hope to slather him with kisses soon!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens alot. My favorite and closest cousin is adopted and she is the spitting image of my mom...even more than i am! I love how that happens! I would just smile and say, why yes he is! :0)

    ReplyDelete